22.6.14

Latch x Disclosure ft. Sam Smith


It is not everyday that I find a song that I can listen to over and over and over again without wanting a break.Usually it is an album with the songs on shuffle or I love a song but not enough to play it twenty times a day. With "Latch" I can play it six times back to back and still want to hear it all over again. I enjoyed the video for the song as well. It  The funny thing about this song is that I had no idea what the title of the song was and I could never remember it after work. Since I could not remember the song, there was no way for me to look it up. Then I was talking to one of my sorority sisters and she told me to listen to the song. I was so excited and wanted to scream. Her tell ing me the name of the song was one of the worst things she could do because I can not stop listening to the song. It will most definitely be on my summer playlist.


xoxo,
Alexandria Skye