In honor of Music Monday, I thought I should share my favorite songs this fall. I love sharing my favorite songs and have not posted a playlist in a while. Fall is filled with sweaters, hot drinks and preparing for finals. This playlist is composed of some of my favorite songs for the past couple of months. It is a mix of old and new music.
- All of Me - John Legend
- Flawless Remix - Beyonce ft. Nicki Minaj
- Two Sides - Danity Kane
- Drunk Texting - Chris Brown ft. Jhene Aiko
- Dum Dee Dum - Keys N Krates
- Jealous - Nick Jonas
- Look What You've Done - Angel Haze
- W.A.Y.S. - Jhene Aiko
- Freaks and Geeks - Childish Gambino
- How Will I Know (Cover) - Sam Smith
- Hot Girls - Mally Mall ft. IamSu, French Montana, Chinx
- Animals - Maroon 5
- All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Love on Top - Beyonce
This playlist worked out in an interesting way. All of the songs work together to tell a story (side note: I did not plan it when I picked my songs.) It starts out with a woman that is super confident that meets a guy that thinks he is hot stuff. He pursues her and both of them fall in love or so they think. That love turns into jealousy and wondering if the relationship should even continue.
Check out the playlist and let me know what songs you can not stop playing this fall in the comments below.