28.11.14

I Don't Know How She Does It


I just finished watching "I Don't Know How She Does It" and I love it. I have been looking for a good movie to watch for the past couple of weeks and this was the perfect movie. 

Part of the reason that I love it is because of the gorgeous and talented Sarah Jessica Parker. Another one of the things that I love about the movie is that this woman is successful and her husband does not feel threatened. She does have to learn balance, but so does everyone else. In the end, she figures out a system that works best for her. 

You could even consider this a holiday movie. After all the movie does involve Thanksgiving and the first snow. If you need something to curl up and watch while sipping hot tea, this movie is perfect.

If you have seen the movie let me know what you think. If you have not seen the movie tell me some of your favorite movies in the comments.

xoxo,
Alexandria Skye